Whether it be a neglected inheritance or planning in advance for your beloved ones, Andreas Danos law firm we provide professional assistance with any issue related to Succession (Inheritance) Law. Our professional services include providing professional assistance to individuals who live abroad and need to claim their inheritance within the territory of Cyprus. Interested parties need to know that even long neglected and contested inherited property can be recovered and cleared up. We also assist with the registration of your property in Cyprus.
Our law firm provides advise and representation of clients in and out of Court, and undertake cases of all levels of seriousness, including:
- Drafting wills and rectification of wills
- Administration of the estates of the deceased persons
- Contentious and non-contentious probate matters
- Inheritance claims
- Interpretation of wills including the administration and distribution of assets
- Actions by and against personal representatives
- Removal of personal representatives
- Undue influence claims (especially those involving the elderly and vulnerable)
- Mental Capacity
- Professional negligence claims involving wills and estates
- Proprietory estoppel and constructive trust claims
The disputes in this area of law are difficult; however our law firm is offering practical solutions to the most complex situations. We regularly advise and represent clients in sensitive matters, where the details and the names of the parties must remain confidential.
Having dealt with a large number of inheritance law matters enables our Cyprus lawyers to pursue legal solutions, judicial or extra judicial, that best serve our clients’ interests. Revocation of testament, inheritance property actions, inheritance trusts and legacies are just a sample of the cases that our department has dealt with successfully.
At our Law Firm, we pay attention to the details and offer personalized solutions to our clients acting in pursuit of their objectives.