European Union Law
Cyprus, as a member of the European Union is directly affected by the regulations that concern the internal market. Commerce between European countries is on the rise and so are the transactions between Greek and other European-based companies.
Andreas Danos Law Firm Law Firm offers legal services that cover a wide range of European Commercial Law’s issues. Our competent department remains steadily on our clients’ side assisting them to focus on issues that concern the expansion of their business activities without legal concerns.
Our services include:
- legal counseling to natural persons and entities concerning issues related to European Law and Competition Law
- management of environmental matters from the European Law perspective
- representation before independent authorities and European Union Courts and Bodies
- international arbitration and
- management of issues concerning state aid, international trade, international transactions and international contracts.